Issues of Ecology in Costa Rica
- Community Service
- Tropical Forest Carbon Storage
- What are Biodiversity Hotspots?
- 12% of Humans Are…?
- Watch when Life Passes from Plant to Animal
- Why Small Animals in Costa Rica?
- Whitewater Rafting
- Carbon Emmisions
- Ecotoursim & Ecotoursim Activities
- Beach Eco-lodges
- Mountain Eco-lodges
- Blue Flag Ecological Program
- Construction of a Costa Rican ecolodge
- The phrase eco-friendly does not just apply to ecolodges
Costa Rica Ecolodges subjects
One of the main requirements all over the world for being an ecolodge is your support for the local community. Before the agriculture revolution 10,000yrs ago it was communities that made the human race thrive and evolve into where we … More Info →
Many of the tourist that are visiting Costa Rica and staying in the jungle seem to always have the same question after a few days. The question is why are animals so small and hard to see in the tropics … More Info →