Issues of Ecology in Costa Rica
- Community Service
- Tropical Forest Carbon Storage
- What are Biodiversity Hotspots?
- 12% of Humans Are…?
- Watch when Life Passes from Plant to Animal
- Why Small Animals in Costa Rica?
- Whitewater Rafting
- Carbon Emmisions
- Ecotoursim & Ecotoursim Activities
- Beach Eco-lodges
- Mountain Eco-lodges
- Blue Flag Ecological Program
- Construction of a Costa Rican ecolodge
- The phrase eco-friendly does not just apply to ecolodges
Costa Rica Ecolodges subjects
Recycle & Energy
Everybody knows that we need to watch our carbon emissions but let’s take a closer look at the present situation. To put it simply we are past the point where we should to be. This is why it is such … More Info →
Did you know that only 3% of the Earth’s water is fresh and of this 3% most of it is made up of the glaciers and frozen ice. This leaves us with less than 1% of our Planet Earth’s water … More Info →
Recycling is becoming very popular and it is almost to the point that everyone is catching on and if you do not recycle it is somewhat “strange”. There is an interesting way to think about recycling. We have seen that … More Info →